Thursday, October 27, 2005

Sunny Skies + Jonas = True Happiness for me

For the past few days, all I have been able to think about is this weekend. I not only get to go to Arizona (which will be the perfect escape from Michigan's grey skies and chilly weather). I also get to see Jonas!

Jonas and I are both lucky enough to be going on an all expenses paid trip to Arizona, courtesy of my company.

I may have dreamed of being an academic librarian since high school (and then a public librarian in grad school), but I have been a researcher at a corporate library since May, and I have to admit that it has its perks. Everyone at my office (and their s.o.'s) are spending Fri, Sat, and Sun in Arizona for a "team weekend." Oh, how I love teamwork. :)

Jonas is flying to AZ from CA and is meeting us at the airport. I haven't seen him since September 1st, so when I see him I am going to FREAK OUT! (You know, in a very respectable, reserved, in-front-of-my-coworkers way... I hope.)

I am feeling so excited about the trip and I can't wait to see my hot boyfriend. Jonas and I will probably post some details of the trip when we return...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home