Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Getting LOST

Even though ABC's LOST is becoming more obscure with each episode, it is still one of my favorite TV shows. Sadly, I have not been able to watch it lately, because I have been busy moving, unpacking, cleaning out Jonas' room, etc...

But, guess what??!!! There is good news for those of us who cannot afford TiVo (or a VCR). You can download episodes of LOST and other popular TV shows via iTunes!!!! (I know, most of my friends already know about this kind of dorky stuff).

Anyway, today I downloaded the LOST episodes I missed, and I was SO HAPPY! :) What a wonderful way to spend a rainy day! But be warned, it takes over an hour to download each episode, and I am not even using dial-up anymore. But it is totally worth the $1.99 and the hour wait.

3 Comments:

Blogger jude said...

I am OBSESSED with LOST!!! We should talk about this soon :)

11:33 AM  
Blogger Melanie said...

I used to be obsessed, but now I am just addicted, which is like one level below obsessed. There are many theories out there regarding LOST... I am just hoping most of the mysteries are resolved by the end of the series.

When this semester is over, you totally have to rent the first season and have a LOST marathon.

Oh, btw, tonight a fellow LOST fan asked me who's my favorite character. Right now, it is John Locke (all of the hot guys are in a close second place). Do you have a favorite character???

2:32 AM  
Blogger jude said...

Hmmm, I am not sure that I do. But I do have a favorite episode. And that's the one about the Korean couple where the entire dialogue was subtitled in english.

8:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home