Friday, May 05, 2006

Trip to Denver

Jonas had to go to Denver for work this week, so I tagged along and we made a mini-vacation out of it. Jonas is the type of person who wants to make the most out of visiting a new city, so he always has a huge agenda of visiting museums, shopping centers, restaurants, and everything in between. I am the type of person who wants to relax during a vacation and who is happy sitting at the beach or by the pool the entire time. So when Jonas was not working, we went out and explored. And when he was working, I sunbathed outside by the pool until I looked like a tomato.

Jonas and I stopped in Denver when I moved from MI to CA, but of course there was a long list of things that Jonas still wanted to do during our recent trip. We went to the Museum of Contemporary Art, the Denver Art Museum, the Downtown Aquarium, Cherry Creek Shopping Center, the 16th Street Mall, the Denver State Capitol, and of course a bunch of restaurants. The aquarium was my favorite. :)

Here are some pictures of the aquarium.





















Jonas making a new friend.

















I love marine life.
















This is me doing my best Vanna impression at the Denver MCA.















This is charcoal, but it looks like a photograph in person.
















I don't remember the artist, but I liked this paiting.





















Denver wasn't exactly the tropical vacation that I have been waiting for, but it was pretty nice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home